Welcome to my personal webpage! Here is my webpage at Chalmers.
Assistant Professor at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
Department of Mathematical Sciences
Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Göteborg
Martin Bauer, University of Vienna
Sarang Joshi, University of Utah
Boris Khesin, University of Toronto
Stig Larsson, Chalmers University of Technology
Stephen Marsland, Massey University
Robert McLachlan, Massey University
Adrian Nachman, University of Toronto
Matthew Perlmutter, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
Olivier Verdier, Umeå University
Short Curriculum Vitae
- Ph. D., Mathematics, Lund University, Sweden
- Master of Science, Mathematics, Lund University, Sweden
- Post-doctoral fellow, 2012 – 2014
At the Department of Mathematics of the University of Toronto.
- Guest Researcher, NTNU in Norway, spring 2012
- Lecturer, 2011 – 2012
At the Institute of Fundamental Sciences, Massey University.
- Post-doctoral fellow, 2009 – 2011
Working in the Applied Dynamics Group at Massey University on generalised Euler equations.
- PhD student, 2005 – 2009
Supervised by professor Claus Führer and professor Gustaf Söderlind at the Department of Numerical Analysis in Lund. Working with adaptive numerical integration algorithms.
- Employment on a project basis at SKF Sverige AB, 2004 – 2005
Working with the numerical solver used in the BEAST multibody simulation software developed at SKF.
- Teaching assistant, semesters 2001-2004
At the Department of Numerical Analysis in Lund. Various courses in numerical analysis and computer science, both at the faculty of science and at the faculty of technology.
- Co-author of educational material, summer 2003
Summer position at the Centre of Mathematical Sciences in Lund. Programmer and co-author of a multimedia CD about mathematics given to about 200 Swedish students admitted to “Kovalevsky dagarna“.
- Scientific programming, summer 2002
Summer position at the Department of Numerical Analysis in Lund. Implementation of the Fortran code DASSL (for solving DAEs) in MATLAB.
- Teaching upper secondary school students, summer 2001
At Östrabo gymnasieskola in Uddevalla. Teacher for a summer course in mathematics and physics.