- Ph. D., Mathematics, Lund University, Sweden
- Master of Science, Mathematics, Lund University, Sweden
- Assistant Professor, 2013 – today
Department of Mathematical Sciences, Chalmers and University of Gothenburg
- Post-doctoral fellow, 2012 – 2014
At the Department of Mathematics of the University of Toronto.
- Guest Researcher, NTNU in Norway, spring 2012
- Lecturer, 2011 – 2012
At the Institute of Fundamental Sciences, Massey University.
- Post-doctoral fellow, 2009 – 2011
Working in the Applied Dynamics Group at Massey University on generalized Euler equations.
- PhD student, 2005 – 2009
Supervised by professor Claus Führer and professor Gustaf Söderlind at the Department of Numerical Analysis in Lund. Working with adaptive numerical integration algorithms in collaboration with the company SKF.
- Employment on a project basis at SKF Sverige AB, 2004 – 2005
Working with the numerical solver used in the BEAST multibody simulation software developed at SKF.
Note: A more extensive CV is available on my Chalmers webpage.